Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Don't Drink the Water

"But since 2004, the water provided to more than 49 million people has contained illegal concentrations of chemicals like arsenic or radioactive substances like uranium, as well as dangerous bacteria often found in sewage." The New York Times

Okay, I can eat organically and give up canned foods, but where in the world do I get water? It really makes me sad how we are poisoning ourselves. And there's something new everyday . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I just typed and ;lost a long description of my visit to a nuclear reactor. Briefly, I saw a sample of pure mineral waater analysed and it contained lead, uranium and God knows what. Do not get excited by what you read in a newspaper, most journalists write well but they do not all understand what they have been told and good news does not sell newspapers.
    Come to London, the water from the taps has been through 7 sets of kidneys as well as numerous filtration systems. I have swum in the River Thames, drunk water from it, contributed to its flow and flushed numerous waste products into it. Besrt water in the world.
    ND CHEER UP, YOU SOUND AS IF YOU ARE GETTING OVER h HALF n HALF.

    ReplyDelete