Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Regrets?

My cousin asks if I regret posting my sarcastic and cynical (those are my words, not hers) post ridiculing formulaic photo Christmas cards.

My regret is that I at times let my grumpy, righteous self speak loud and clear on my blog instead of being my better, more live-and-let-live, non-judgmental self. But, well, sometimes I'm an opinionated asshole.

I haven't changed my mind about photo Christmas cards, though I had a conversation with Aunt Banana, who respectfully but strongly disagrees with me. And I am prepared to suffer the consequences and get fewer cards (not that many of the "Friend's" read this blog).

But then, I'm actually good with that.

Of course, I continue to welcome, relish, enjoy, and cherish the cards from my friends and family with whom I have active, meaningful, personal relationships (which, if you are reading this blog and know me, includes you).

No comments:

Post a Comment