I'm sick. I thought it was vocal strain because of all the fun at the office party. But that wasn't all. Now there's coughing and congestion. No fever, no trouble breathing. So just your average cold. But very much in my throat.
So, Mama's taking the kids to church this morning--they'll go to class while she fixes the church computer. And then they'll come home. Luckily, we didn't have anything else planned for today. I have to get well for my birthday week!
Second Sunday in Advent. John the Baptist day, sort of. He lived on locusts and wild honey when in the desert. So I asked the minister about the correct etiquette for eating a locust. I am like that. As it lives on cereals does it count as a vegetarian meal, should you disect and remove the vital organs, should you eat it live or kill it first, how do you humanely kill a little locust, should they be caught in a fishnet? Should you wait for night before removing the wild honey and did Johnhave a metal spoon like ours?
Second Sunday in Advent. John the Baptist day, sort of. He lived on locusts and wild honey when in the desert. So I asked the minister about the correct etiquette for eating a locust. I am like that. As it lives on cereals does it count as a vegetarian meal, should you disect and remove the vital organs, should you eat it live or kill it first, how do you humanely kill a little locust, should they be caught in a fishnet? Should you wait for night before removing the wild honey and did Johnhave a metal spoon like ours?
ReplyDelete