Monday, January 19, 2009

I Like to Eat, Eat, Eat Apples and . . . Whatever

Yesterday at church, Mama had the experience of telling someone a story that the listener already knew because that person reads my blog. Mama said it felt very strange. It doesn't actually happen to me much, mainly because I know who reads this (among people I know in real life--their own blogs are linked to mine or they email me to comment; as for other people, I have no clue really--I only have one commentor now whom I have never met in person--and I don't look at my Google analytics anymore because most of it is search engine traffic with a very high bounce rate). My mom apparently had the same experience recently, because she didn't know that her mahjong friend or my aunt read this and repeated a story to them.

Anyway, Mama was surprised that someone else knew the applesauce story, about how we read Sis's book on apples and then made the sauce. The listener--hi Miss D from church!--then gave us her own suggestion for applesauce, which is to add other fruit to the apples while they are cooking. And so, tonight, we bought more apples and will add some frozen blueberries when we make more later this week. Bud will love it. Thanks, Miss D!

No comments:

Post a Comment