Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not Live Blogging the Inauguration

The kids had a snow delay this morning, which means I didn't get my planned 2 1/2 hours of inauguration viewing this morning. Instead, we played this morning and made cornbread, then went to school. I picked up some red and white (no blue) cookies for our Obama party and came home, which gave me about 40 minutes to watch coverage and talk to my mom who is absolutely thrilled. Now it's time to rush off to pick them up and beat it home so hopefully we can see the swearing in and the speech. Sis is excited and wants to go see Obama at his White House. Bud just likes to have the tv on (even if Obama is not Caillou!).

Okay, start your engines, here I go . . . . but I'm taping it just in case. But live is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment