Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Time in the Present

I had all these posts in my head and didn't get to them. Between unloading the dishwasher and talking to an old college friend (sending hopeful pg vibes her way), playing toss with the cats and taking care of some business, I didn't get any blog time. So, before I forget, here's what I mean to post on, sometime:

  • Party planning vs. wedding planning
  • Music and my munchkins
  • Valentine's ideas (for teachers, friends, family, including crafts and cookies)
  • A veg board tif (tift??) and veg culture
  • My goodness, it's snowing again! (wait, that's happening now, I won't post on that later)
  • Motherlode: men and the PTA, moms and budgets, finding mom a job
  • Mothering: post-partum bodies, how to name your child
  • Sis on Bud: "Just tell him what you want and he'll do it." "I will," he concurs.
  • How school changes kids--more clean up, more thank yous
  • Looking for my thing.
  • A questionnaire on their current favorites (Caillou, MP3 players, Santa,)
  • Sis's intense emotions when people leave (including Mama, Gommie, and one of their student teachers)
  • Random posts I can't remember right now.

Okay, time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment