The kiddos learned a new game at Sunday school yesterday, "Statue, come alive!", and Bud is addicted. Basically, you pose another person in any position you like and tell them to come alive; they emobdy and enliven whatever figure you've created. Bud's statues always seem to fall at the end, regardless of the position he starts out in. By the end of the game last night, he was requesting specific animals and other things (like chairs and couches) and I would try to put him in the right pose. If I didn't get it, he would remind me to move his feet or head. It started up again first thing this morning. Sis liked it some in the beginning, particulary when I paired them together. And I get posed occasionally, but in the end, Bud likes to be the "clay." A good way to move around on yet another cold, frozen day.
-=-=-=-=-
"Here come the brides. And groom."
Wedding has become another popular game in the house. Last week, holding hands and wearing elaborate costumes, they marched around the house hand in hand, kissed, and smiled when I said, on cue, "Yay, you're married." Very, very sweet. Then they'd change clothes and do it all over again.
Just like Mama and me!
No comments:
Post a Comment