Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF!!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday.

It's a beautiful day, cool and breezy, sunny and fresh. A wonderful New England spring day.

Our beloved Babysitter is going to be here today because Nanny needed the day off. The kids are thrilled and so am I. Not that we don't like Nanny, but Babysitter is practically part of the family after being with us for 5 1/2 years.

I just walked 20 minutes, no cramps, no strain, no problem. And I wore my lighter brace, which is mental as much as physical improvement.

We have a mostly unstructured family weekend ahead of us, besides kung fu in the morning. And I'm more mobile than I've been in awhile so I'm hoping to be downstairs with everybody more. Except for one time: a birthday party I'm going to on Sunday for Mama Teacher. It'll be my first real outing in almost two months, which is exciting (even if I imagine I'll spend most of it on the couch at the party!).

And right now I'm watching a "Glee" episode I've never seen, "Silly Love Songs." We've kinda caught on to "Glee" in a haphazard order and somehow we missed this one. A nice surprise this morning.

Shaping up to be a really great weekend . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day...and weekend. The Bubelas and I are at the bay. It's pretty breezy, but not even close to the 25mph (or so) winds last weekend! I'm a little itchy, a result of a slight sunburn last weekend, I guess.
    I record Glee on a t.v. I don't look at very often, so I am waaay behind watching them.

    ReplyDelete