- my aunt, in the hospital, and her immediate and extended family;
- my friend, whose father is suffering, and by extension the whole family (and she's been sick too);
- my friend, Miss M, who was just diagnosed with cancer, again;
- my friend, another Miss M, whose son is still in the hospital after a fall three weeks ago;
- my MIL, whose knee is bothering her greatly;
- my neighbor, who is going through a bitter divorce that just keeps getting uglier;
- the woman who cleans my house, who was robbed of all her electronics and jewellery.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Breathe In, Breathe Out
With so much sadness, illness, and the like, I've been meditating, praying, breathing in and out, for friends and loved ones, even though I know that the circle of suffering and sunshine will always spin . . . .