Monday, January 4, 2010

Slow Start

We have a school delay because of several hours of snow yesterday and last night (though our total was probably only about 3"). I'm working on a long post about our great weekend--Holiday train show at the New York Botanical Garden plus a visit with Thomas the Tank Engine and a gingerbread program, dim sum in Flushing, Christmas with Ma, Gong and Goo, playing with all the new toys, staying up way too late, waking up way too early, decorating yet more gingerbread houses and trees, and finally heading home in front of a snow storm which only caught us the last 5 miles. You'll note that we didn't do midtown with the Rockefeller tree, etc. We just couldn't brave a negative wind chill factor with snow showers. So instead, we went to the beach! But, that's all going to have to wait until I grab some time first to finish some chores and errands and then blog.

Welcome back to school!

1 comment:

  1. A walk on the beach for Sis - my kind of gal! But I've never seen frozen sand.

    ReplyDelete