Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Change in Plans
Well, it was going to be what I might term a "quick" day, meaning full of enough activities that it seems to pass easily. But we bowed out of our morning playdate when one of my friend's girls complained of a sore throat. I hope she feels better soon! I just couldn't take the chance . . . Then, our babysitter is having wisdom teeth trouble and needs to go to the dentist this afternoon, so we won't see her at all today. She'll probably need one or more of them extracted, poor dear. So, errands and exercise will wait . . . . besides, the house is a castle and I'm Lady Mommy, with Sir Buddy and Lady Sis and there are evil knights who need to be forced into our dungeon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment