And I realized something clearly this morning: Obama will be a one-term president.
It's a Grand Old Conspiracy, hatched by the Grand Old Party: make things in this country so awful for 8 years with a Republican president that a Democrat will be elected but can in no way fix all the problems and so fickle America will elect a Republican president again. Who will make even more problems . . . you get the picture. And Democrats, who are always "stunned" and "surprised" about such things, will never manage to stop it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Say it isn't true!
ReplyDeleteI may be a blind optimist, and I know there's a lot of fear pinging around, but we got three more years for Obama to rise back up.
I am just heartsick. But I'm preaching to the choir. What can be done? In a documentary "Poliwood" the media gets some of the blame for making the news more entertaining by being contentious and divisive. Good for their ratings (and money!) but bad for US.
ReplyDelete