So, please don't read my lack of posting as some kind of deeper emotional upset continuing from the other day. I was just a bit overwhelmed them. Now I'm busy but without all the baggage. Call it catch up from the holidays. I've been spending my child-free time running errands and doing chores, as well as catching up with local friends whom I didn't see over the last few weeks, instead of blogging. Which means I have a backload of posts I'm trying not to forget before I write them. And that isn't now because we're getting everybody dressed and Mama off to work on yet another very cold morning.
But one tidbit before I go: the other day, we were talking and Bud announced joyfully, "I love everybody!" Sis cocked her head to one side and eventually said, cautiously, "Well, I love my family."
No comments:
Post a Comment