To Uncle Soccer, who I understand to be across the pond about to watch his favorite soccer team Chelsea in action! Have a wonderful time . . . (next time, Lambeth, I'll hook you two up).
Make sure he has my phone number at the very least.Some of those football people can be a bit aggressive, others downright brutal, and that is only the players.
They are playing Inter Milan. There will be buckets of blood soaking into the turf which was laid on a onetime gravel pit. The game is under floodlights so the blood does not show up quite as much as under normal daylight.
Sounds like you need to go to a match, Lambeth! :) It won't be so bad. Just a good ol' time in the Shed End. Crazy football fool that is my husband. Thankfully my husband is such a football fool that he belongs to the American fan club of Chelsea, and no, tickets are not that much. I'm not sure what he'll be wearing that day. He's also going to the Westham match. But he has a buzz cut (does that translate), pale and pasty with cola/slightly green eyes. Unfortunately Essien won't be playing, but I know he'll still love it, particularly with his hometown friend from Muskogee, Oklahoma that lives is in Italy, is an Inter fan and is coming up for the game!
Make sure he has my phone number at the very least.Some of those football people can be a bit aggressive, others downright brutal, and that is only the players.
ReplyDeleteThey are playing Inter Milan. There will be buckets of blood soaking into the turf which was laid on a onetime gravel pit. The game is under floodlights so the blood does not show up quite as much as under normal daylight.
ReplyDeleteTickets start at £420 or say $600 each, does your sister know? Tell me what he is wearing and I will look out for him on TV
ReplyDeleteSounds like you need to go to a match, Lambeth! :) It won't be so bad. Just a good ol' time in the Shed End. Crazy football fool that is my husband. Thankfully my husband is such a football fool that he belongs to the American fan club of Chelsea, and no, tickets are not that much. I'm not sure what he'll be wearing that day. He's also going to the Westham match. But he has a buzz cut (does that translate), pale and pasty with cola/slightly green eyes. Unfortunately Essien won't be playing, but I know he'll still love it, particularly with his hometown friend from Muskogee, Oklahoma that lives is in Italy, is an Inter fan and is coming up for the game!
ReplyDelete