At least you don't have to shovel rain, a preschool parent noted about our March weather optimistically.
True enough.
Busy weekend--Mama at her college friend's memorial service Saturday, our visit to Babysitter's restaurant, church, our first whole family visit to my favorite vegetarian restaurant, a trip to the bookstore, lots of drawing and reading--leading up to an even busier holiday week, with Mama off on Friday. I ran errands during preschool instead of making all phone calls, sending all the emails, and writing all the posts I have in mind. Got the oil changed, found out the battery was dying, and so had that replaced as well (and was inspired by reading the current Shambhala Sun while I waited) and ran more errands. Made soup lunch and reheated homemade rolls on this dark and stormy Monday. Meanwhile, thinking of all the steps in the various recipes for Saturday's family Easter dinner, and when I need to get started, from quiche crust to jello, etc etc etc.
Now, it's time for me to go draw some dragons and Easter Bunnies.
More on it all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment