I just can't watch, even though they've gotten ahead, am only refreshing the NYTimes live analysis of the game every now and again.
I want them to win, much like I wanted the Yankees to win this year and in 2001.
And so the kids and I watched some of the pregame, then spread out extra blankets on the bed and had our own special Super Bowl dinner party upstairs. I think the only thing they understood was that we were rooting for the Saints (which are the team, most importantly for them, from the Imagination Movers' hometown!)
And then Sis said, "When I do football, I don't want to be on the field getting squished. I'm going to be the coach."
Bud just decided he wants to go to watch the Super Bowl in person someday.
And I just want the Saints to win.
Plus, wouldn't it be great if the IMA's Turner painting were to travel to NOLA? Read all about that here.
No comments:
Post a Comment