Monday, July 12, 2010
Pornday
Every Monday morning I have a comment on whatever post I've published most recently. It's in Chinese, sometimes with a few English words (sometimes nonsensical, oftentimes irrelevant) followed by a long ellipses. And it's all about porn. (And always on Monday!) I'm guessing here because I've never clicked the link, but I have submitted the Chinese characters to an online translator and it always comes up with various and sundry body parts and lewd offers and suggestions. I don't know why the Chinese porn industry likes my blog--surely none of you are rewarding their efforts by following the link?! Besides, the comments are only up for a few hours before I wake up and delete them forever. I've tried to block the comments with the word authentication program and that hasn't helped. I'm not interested in moderating comments, for now, because there are so few and they are easily dealt with. I mean, one comment weekly just doesn't upset my boat too much. But it is curiouser and curiouser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I've gotten the same kind of comments. I did actually follow the link once (stupidly) because it never occurred to me that it might be porn. Porn might be a bit strong for the scantily clad, but still clad, photos that appeared. I quickly deleted it and I did choose the "Moderate Comments" option. So, if you comment and it takes a while to show up...that's why.
ReplyDeleteOne woman's idea of porn is another man's idea of a clever pun. If you want an example send a note to my blog.
ReplyDelete