Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sawasdee, Bangkok: Sunday

Because Mama is accessing my blog while she's away, but not necessarily receiving email, I'll be posting little updates here so she can keep up. Here goes Sunday, thus far:

  • We had a good time at church, doing a multi-generational art project in service, which the children all really enjoyed. Part of the service included a video of Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed a Dream." Gommie and I were both wiping tears away, as was the whole congregation. At least for me, it must be genetic. Wonder when it will start for Bud and Sis? I was post-college (after years of teasing Mom). What goes around comes around, I think.
  • We shared our birthday cake with everyone. And really enjoyed cake that Miss O had brought.
  • There was sad news that J.M., who had moved out West to follow her love has died of ovarian cancer. She was a poetic soul.
  • We came home, played some baseball, had some sharing problems, and then had rest time.
  • Now we've eaten and are going to the birthday party, then out to dinner at the babysitter's other job.
  • For tonight, it's getting ready for tomorrow.
Luk ther!

No comments:

Post a Comment