Sis is sick with a head cold and barky seal cough. I thought she might be. And I was right. Though, that's no consolation. And so we're already watching "Imagination Movers," our new favorite show, and thinking of cold sherbet for breakfast.
just a warning from an old hand. The guys will find things wrong you have never heard of, some will be real, some not. Get another opinion before you agree to them going ahead with the 'extra' work; if an insurance claim is involved then get the insurance people along as well. Good luck, I have been doing work on this 10 year old house and it is amazing how many faults I have found from other people's good work.
just a warning from an old hand. The guys will find things wrong you have never heard of, some will be real, some not. Get another opinion before you agree to them going ahead with the 'extra' work; if an insurance claim is involved then get the insurance people along as well.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I have been doing work on this 10 year old house and it is amazing how many faults I have found from other people's good work.
And another thing, take plenty of pictures of the basement NOW as well as anything they find wrong ( so that it can go in our history of the house ).
ReplyDeleteAm I suspicious? Yes, some men can be horrible.
Tough luck, she is a kid, they are like that but it gets better by the time they are 45-50.
ReplyDelete