But then the hard part begins, getting everything back to "normal." Well, no, wait, I don't want normal. I want better. So there are books, furniture, toys, and so many things to relocate, things to toss, things to reorganize. The fun part, right? Actually, I'm really looking forward to it. To the house working. But I think it will take awhile (and some money, which we don't want to shell out right away, so some items will be catch as catch can--i.e., if we put a tv down there for dance and performance purposes, it will be our old tv on our old tv stand) probably a lot longer than actually renovating the basement. Gommie, we promise to have space for your aerobed in the new "library" by the time you're here in a month (or, maybe even a futon in the basement, if you want to try that!).
No comments:
Post a Comment