Thursday, December 30, 2010

Truth Be Told

Lest you think all is always rosy at the Hungry House, an impression I know I give because I usually don't like to tell negative stories on my blog about my kids (I will in person, though!), knowing that what happens on the internet lasts forever (and who wants to remember that?), I should confess that mere minutes after typing that idyllic post about our morning, all hell erupted: Bud tried to pull away the chair that Sis was standing on to wash her hands (and went to time out in tears) and then they had a fit about clearing the table to eat those biscuits because they weren't done playing with the dough! And, just to make the picture prettier, I was on the phone talking to a friend at what I had expected to be a quiet moment before breakfast.

Oh well, that's how holidays go too, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment