Monday, April 20, 2009
Washing Your Car Causes Rain
We spent much of yesterday getting ready for spring, this time inside, just as we had prepared the yard on Saturday. Mama and I switched out the clothing stores, bringing out spring and starting to put away winter. We found that Bud has a lot of hand-me-downs that will be perfect (thanks, Mama Teacher!) but that Sis's wardrobe is a bit sparse. We also made 4 bags to giveaway, mainly of winter clothes that won't make it another season or spring clothes that just aren't the right fit. I was excited to find all my skirts and am totally ready to put away pants for the next 6 months! But it's going to rain today. And be cool, only in the mid-40s. And that's most of the week. So, I guess both the spring clothes and all the yard cleaning will just have to wait to be enjoyed a few more days. At least spring break was beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gO TO http://irishcubi.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHoards of recipes for you from Ireland.
Cut the hedges this afternoon, looks like the growing season started two wseeks back.