For my sister's birthday, she went to a swanky spa in Austin; one of the best in the country, I was told. Massage, hot tub, a very relaxing treat for a very busy woman.
I just had a spa day, too. I have them regularly. Well, the mommy equivalent. Sis and Bud love playing with lotion but run out of places on their little bodies for it. But I have plenty of space, so they rubbed my feet and legs and hands and arms. Bud got my cheeks, which meant I could enjoy the nice lavender scent all day.
But there was more--they did my hair! I love to have my hair brushed or washed, my head rubbed. I think I got one brush of the hair, a few rubs of my head, and the tingly sensation of Bud pulling out my barrette, which he doesn't like. I almost, almost, got a back rub when they started playing with my necklace.
I think this must have been the teaser package.
(It should be noted that turnaround is fairplay. I could almost never be cajoled into scratching my mom's feet or rubbing my dad's back. Oh, I understand the agony of the half-rub/scratch.)
No comments:
Post a Comment