Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chocolate Park

Sis loves chocolate. Chocolate cake. Chocolate frosting. Chocolate pudding. Chocolate milk. Chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate candy.

And so I told her about the "chocolate park," or Hershey's, PA. I said it had chocolate food, chocolate games, and chocolate rides.

She is ready to go.

In truth, we had long considered heading out to PA to see friends near Philly, so going to the chocolate park was not too far out of the realm of possibility. And definitely more interesting to me than Sesame Place, even if I don't particularly like Hershey's regular chocolates (I do now like some of their new dark chocolates, the Cacao Reserve line; otherwise, it's too sweet and waxy). Mama isn't much into chocolate (I still love her, though: more for me!) and hasn't been that wild about heading west. But now I have someone on my side, an irresistible and persistence preschooler.

Sis and Bud even made their own "chocolate park" this morning. The spread nighttime diapers all over the floor and then stood at the door taking tickets. We then danced around the diapers like stepping stones, our "chocolate game." We ate some chocolate and then played somewhere.

Come on, what could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment