Same word, two meanings.
On Sunday night, I played on Pinterest, pinning recipes, funny cards, inspirational sayings, cute pictures of cats, and historical clothing.
Meanwhile, Mama was reading about pins, specifically collectible Disney pins. She's starting to research and make plans for our spring trip to Disney World, the one idea that would bring a smile to her face when she was sick this summer. Anyway, Mama likes pins and is excited about trading pins at WDW, but in researching them she found out all sorts of things about counterfeits, "scrappers," trading etiquette, etc.
So she'd read me about Disney pins and I'd read her funny cards and we passed two hours of odd yet delightful time with pins.
I wanted my kids to do the pin thing and they would not do it!! i loved it. So fun. I saw so many kids trading pins with staff when we were there.
ReplyDelete