Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Doctor is In

We were passing out flyers for our "Trick-or-Treat TUESDAY" earlier, walking door-to-door in our three-block area.  And I stepped in a hole off the street and fell down, not at all gracefully.  I'm fine--more embarrassed and scared than hurt, though my knee got all scraped up.  The kids heard and saw me go down and panicked.  Bud wanted to call 911!  "You said if you ever fell to call them!"  Of course, what I meant was if I were unconscious or somehow immobile.

I'm fine, just fine.  I'm home and the kids are at a playdate for a couple of  hours.  I took my meds and am watching "Doctor Who," my new favorite show.  I come to it very late, definitely a lacuna in my geek cred.  But it's the best medicine for my ego and knee.

1 comment:

  1. You may get this twice, I've been having some trouble, don't know if it went through the first time? But anyway, I wanted to say thank goodness you are OK. I can imagine how concerned the kids were. My kids get so upset when I get hurt. I have Doctor Who on my to watch list. Looking forward to it. Jean loves it and has been telling me to watch it.

    ReplyDelete