Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Better Now

I was not having a good morning.  The kids were crabby.  I bent funny picking up something and was tight (no, not that tight, just a temporary inconvenience.)  And I was getting stressful about the upcoming holiday--all the cooking, lots of cleaning to do, and attempting to have a happy dinner with family.

And then I had a nice phone conversation with Aunt Banana, who is readying not only for Thanksgiving with our folks but also Cousin Hungry's second birthday!

I also went to the store and got my morning coffee for free when the register was down!  I figured they'd just close the mini-SB, but they just gave away the coffee.  And I found my favorite sweaters on sale--and bought a size smaller than last year.

Now, I'm at home, watching "Doctor Who" with my purring cat, Hermione.

The day has gotten a lot better.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your feeling better. Better to start bad and get batter, than good to bad, I think.

    ReplyDelete