Friday, August 22, 2008

Quips and Quotes

"Tea-are-one-in-one-tea what is that?"

"Why."

Buddy had read almost all the letters on my t-shirt: T-R-I-N-I-T-Y.

-=-=-=-=-

"How did Gommie and Pop make you?" asked Sis yesterday.

"Um, love." I said.

And luckily, that sufficed.

-=-=-=-=-

"Why is the sky blue?" asked Bud yesterday.

Um, do you know?

Good things there are websites for these sorts of questions.

But we were in the car.

-=-=-=-=-

We went to the bookstore yesterday. And the kids decided to navigate their own way to the children's section and went running ahead. Other customers looked at me as they scurried off and I walked behind.

"I have it all under control," I deadpanned.

When I caught up, they were playing happily. And the lady already sitting there said that Sis had politely asked to play.

"May I have a turn, please?" she had said.

Wow.

-=-=-=-=-

A less impressive quote at the bookstore, from Sis as well, "I only want a book I can see on tv."

No comments:

Post a Comment