Well, at least I assume his penis must be small, because he is driving like a maniac to overcompensate.
A youngish (30 something?) man driving on the highway almost just killed me and the children. I was signaling to move into the left lane and had him clear in my rear view mirror and had checked to see that there was enough space by turning my head around and then moved into the left lane. Instead of letting me into the space that was clearly there, he sped up and then tried to pass me on the shoulder, honking and gesturing, both him and his friend, the whole time. I had to swerve back into the right lane to avoid an accident, despite already having been 3/4 in the left lane.
So, I can only assume he has a small penis. Maybe some incontinence which occasioned his huge rush`and need to pass me.
And in case anyone ever needs to know who this little dick was: Black Range Rover, Connecticut License Plate # 944 WGJ.
Prick.
YIKES!!!!!! That's all I can say!
ReplyDeleteRoad Rage, on his part. You give 'em h---!
ReplyDelete