Friday, October 21, 2011
I'm Gonna be SuperBetter!
I've been invited to join SuperBetter, the social network focused on healing that was featured on NPR. It's in Beta, so I'm excited to get to explore and experiment with it now. And it's great! I have a secret identity (it's a secret!) and have been building my secret headquarters, complete with quests, missions, my epic win, power-ups, and bad guys. Thank goodness Mama Hungry knows all this game lingo! I've even started adding a few allies (but some of the invitations are getting stuck in the ether). They get secret identities too! (I'm not too organized, like all Harry Potter or Star Wars. I'm just doing inspiring and inspired women, real or imagined.) There's a secret lab with science cards containing real research on the psychology of healing and also Power Packs you can download with tools for fighting stress or losing weight. I'm loving it and have completed some things, like walking 30 minutes straight on my treadmill and talking to friends, all of which increase my resilience score. And it's only the first full day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment