Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kidbits

Sis was asking me a question about one of her DS games, which means she was really stuck because I never have the right answer.  She passed the console to me so that I could figure out what Hello Kitty needed to do to leave the store.  As I tried to maneuver through the displays, I kept bumping into things.  "Mom," she said gently, "you usually go around furniture."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The kiddos were telling me all about school last week. And they both agreed it was great to be in the same class.   Sis said it was because they could be together.  Bud said it was because they could help each other (with things they forget!).

--=-=-=-=-=-

"Look, we're twins!" Bud cried out.  Except he wasn't talking about Sis.  Nope, it was Mama.  Both of them were in a striped long-sleeved shirt, beige pants, and a belt, with their very short haircuts.  He was so thrilled to look like her and posed for pictures with her before heading to school for picture day.  He called himself "mini-Mama."

-=-=-=-=-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment