Thursday, June 17, 2010

Way With Words

"It's like a cannonball through color," Bud said of the spin art he'd just created. It did indeed have a dark blue center with bright red, yellow, and green colors shooting out of it. You should know that Drummer Hoff is his favorite book right now--it ends with the firing of a cannon, which produces lots of swirls and flowers. Kah-bah-bloom!

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Mommy, last night, I dreamed that when Mama held me up I could see the world! New York, Paris, China, even the South Pole!" He stands on your shoulders, Mama.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Sis was trying to put a game spinner away and kept forgetting where she put it: "I think I forgot my brain."

-=-=-=-=-=-

Getting dressed to go to the drugstore, Sis declared how difficult dresses could be to pull over your head, "it's doing that hard dress thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment