Tonight, when we were reviewing our fun-filled and exciting day, Bud turned to me and said, "Where did we go again?"
"Old Sturbridge Village."
"Oh, I forgot." The name, I believe, not the event itself which was to attend the Drummer's Call of Fife and Drum Corps. More on this later. Probably tomorrow.
Sis piped up, "That's because he has a little brain."
"Yeah," he said, recalling the discussion of brain sizes on their new favorite show, "Dinosaur Train," "I don't have a big brain like a Troodon."
So, I guess I can now introduce my twins as "Smart Heart" and "Little Brain"!
Let me know when he can read and I will write him a long letter telling him how he can out smart his sister, other girls and older ladies.
ReplyDeleteI was at an exhibition yesterday given by two older ladies who walked The Thames earlier this year, the photographs were superb, the watercolours and pen and ink less attractive to me but I realise I do not have the right mind for appreciating representation rather than reality. My loss I guess.