Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Still Doing Well

I'm doing pretty well.  Another good day yesterday and a full night's sleep.  A rough bit at bedtime--I'm still redefining bland, non-gassy food--but walking and gingerale helped.  

It's a beautiful day and I'll get lots of nice, short walks in.  The kids are off doing another fun thing with Gommie.  Yesterday, they went to a Samurai exhibit at the science museum, even wrote "sword" in Japanese kanji.   But, I heard more about the gift shop! Bud got Gommie a little purple "amethyst" geode.  Sis got some quartz and some little plastic animals.   And then they had lunch at the fish place.  

We're so glad Gommie can be here to help the kids have a fun and relaxing spring break (because I'm pretty boring!)

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Gommie but don't be like your daughter and over do it!

    ReplyDelete