Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tomorrow

I'm having a lumbar epidural tomorrow to reduce inflammation and discomfort. I had spoken to my doctor and we just weren't pleased with the slowdown in my improvement--I haven't gotten worse just not better enough. I'm a little nervous, if only because I hated the "pop" of my spinal for my c-section. But my understanding is that this will be better or different.

So, send your loving thoughts this way (or to NYC, where I'll be) tomorrow . . . .

And thanks to Aunt Banana for her words of support and calm and suggestions for the procedure.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you and certainly sending love and positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are on their way, by the bucketful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathe. Hope. Know that you are in the loving thoughts of so many of us.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete