Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kidbits



  • Sis and I were playing her American Girl questions game.  "What age do you want to be?"  I philosophically said the age I am now.  Sis said, "19.  Then I can drive, still live with you and Mama, but go walking around alone with my friends, like for trick or treating."  I love that the ultimate goal is independent Halloween.
  • Another question was "If you could be anyone, who would you be?"  "Pop," she said, "So I could be with Gommie."
  • Today, I asked the kids what they didn't have that they wanted for school.  Bud replied, "A get-out-of-school-free card.  And a sign that says 'no homework allowed.'"

2 comments:

  1. Love their comments -- especially the one about Pop and Gommie. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susan - Pop so I can be with Gommie is about the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time.

    ReplyDelete