Thursday, January 6, 2011

We're Okay

For those of you concerned about the tone and/or content of my post regarding institutions, we're okay here. Really. Just overwhelmed on Tuesday about all of it. Today (admittedly less hormonal) things are fine. Though, there has been no change in the change.

Except Mama has the flu or something like it and is home again today.

On the upside, it's going to snow tomorrow (yes, I count that as an upside, with 2-8" or something like). And Mama's dad pulled through neck surgery just fine on Tuesday and is home and comfortable (lest you think I ignored all that, I was asked not to dwell). And Girl Scout Cookie sales start tomorrow. And tonight is date night. Flu or no flu, THE BABYSITTER is coming.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. While I'm glad you are all okay there...but, I have to admit your earlier post about changes was cryptic (at least to me), and therefore I didn't know enough to worry.

    Meanwhile, back here, your mom, both your uncles, your aunt, both my brothers and I enjoyed an afternoon visiting and going through very old papers. Many tales were told...some I knew and others I did not. When I told Wendy later what we had been doing she was disappointed that she hadn't been there. And I realized she would have enjoyed it, too. I just didn't realize it until she said so.

    ReplyDelete