Friday, May 21, 2010

15 in 6

We've had something like 15 doctors' appointments in 6 weeks: GP, pediatrician, ortho, dermatologist, physical therapist, eye doctor, dentist, OB (not including MRI, bloodwork, contact lens "fittings"). That's pretty much one every other weekday. Yesterday, there were three different appointments alone. And that's just for 3 of us (Mama is suspiciously doctor-visit free for herself, though she's been to several of these). For the most part--despite all the appointments or because of them???--we're doing okay--still the back thing (I feel better but not great), also some dry skin patches that needed cream (Sis), an eval of his walk (for Bud, he needs not to kneel), plus all the usual checkups. Whew. I'm ready not to be in a waiting room, not to fill out another form, not to make another run to the pharmacy (there were 3 just yesterday, because one Rx was out of stock and had to be transferred elsewhere). But it's good to keep on top of things. And I like the post-appointment treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment