Friday, April 30, 2010

Prepositions

Inspired by Karen Maezen Miller's new book, Hand Wash Cold.

Happy about the flowers in our garden.

Concerned about what I need to do for our new NVC group at church.

Thinking about several articles I read in the NYTimes (more on that later, I promise).

Sad about oil in the Gulf.

Curious about the new exhibition on the Civil War at the National Archives.

Hungry for something gooey and chocolate. Or pizza.

Amazed that I'm starting Year 3 of being a vegetarian tomorrow.

Touched by how excited the kids are about Mother's Day.

Scared of kindergarten.

Looking forward to trying the no-knead bread recipe next week.

Wishing for a pain-free day (my scoliosis is definitely in a pain cycle right now).

Laughing because we're actually watching tv--"Private Chefs of Beverly Hills"!

Proud that I lost another pound this week.

Ready for a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pound - don't stress about K now - wait until Aug:) - so glad i got you hooked on chefs - fun show although I forgot to watch last night (on DVR though) - can you come to my house and make me happy about the flowers in my garden? Hope you had a good day. Thanks again for the skirt - see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete