Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Questions, for Fun

I LOVE questions.  This has been making the FB rounds recently.


Twenty-six things about me...

A- Age: Not as old as I sometimes feel.
B- Biggest fear: Losing a child. 
C- Current time: 9:06 pm
D- Drink you last had: Orange Julius, in celebration of CPR recertification
E- Every day starts: feeling the cats moving around before the alarm
F- Favorite song: right now, "Keys" from Fun Home
G- Ghosts, are they real?: I tend to think not.
H- Hometown: Houston
I- In love with: Mama
J- Jealous of:  skinny people
K- Killed someone?: No
L- Last time you cried?: two days ago?
M- Most recent movie:  watching Jurassic World right now
N- Number of pets:  4 cats
O- One wish:  health and safety for all (and to see a Snowy Owl!)
P- Person you last spoke with on the phone:  Mama Teacher
Q- Question you're always asked: How's your back?
R- Reason to smile:  my family and my cats
S- Song you last listened to: "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
T- Time you woke up: alarm at 6:45 a.m. but awake before then
U- Umbrella or raincoat?  raincoat
V- Vacation destination: upcoming--DC and Colonial Williamsburg; Providence; probably Philly; Kripalu retreat (and wouldn't NOLA be fun in April??)
W- Worst habit:  yelling before I think
Y- Your favorite food:  honestly, chicken fingers, pizza, and chocolate cake
X- X-Rays you've had: hand, back, arm,
Z- Zodiac sign:  Sagitaurus

No comments:

Post a Comment