So, I picked up a coffee on my way home. (Old habits--food as reward--die hard, but I have had a good week, losing about 2.5 lbs so far. It's part of my 70-week plan.) And, since Mama took off a few hours this morning, we're all here now watching "The Living Sea"--the kids are in an aquarium/marine-life loving phase. When we go to NYC next weekend, we just might have to go to the aquarium again.
Anyway, my plan for today, "Pajama Friday," is to hang out, relax, have fun, recoup from yesterday's stressful midday. We might go on a playdate or have one here; we might go back to the bookstore; we might paint those t-shirts. The only thing we have to do is pick up our CSA box.
We've now switched to "Mary Poppins"--they love the opening credits with Mary in the clouds powdering her nose--and so I'm going to go singalong with my kiddos.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment