Bud was curious about the broccoli pizza, which was curious in and of itself because I've watched his crying jags over that vegetable. And then he asked to try it. He's been more open to trying things recently, except the things he's already against. And he ate a whole slice! Including the broccoli. Without picking around it, spitting it out, or crying.
The next night, I served broccoli as a side with dinner. Mama Hungry added a pat of butter and some seasoned salt to liven things up . . . and he had two servings!!!! As did she.
Finally today, I was making "Ponyo noodles," AND HE ASKED ME TO ADD BROCCOLI!!!! Which they then both ate.
You could knock me over with a feather.
I guess all our new foods, for Bud at least, will be served first on pizza.
At least it's more palatable than covering vegetables in chocolate for Sis!
No comments:
Post a Comment