Which means we have at least 4 hours or so to pass. That is harder than it sounds when you're are six and your sibling is driving you nuts and you can't find anything to do and "why aren't they here yet?" keeps reverberating in your brain! If I give them Benadryl now, they'll wake up right on time, right?
Just kidding. Or wishful thinking.
So we've tried to play together, tried to play apart, tried to work out a compromise. And it's Just. So. Long. Which means I've given up on all my maternal standards and have turned on the tv.
Next will be the DS, if tv doesn't hack it.
And we had s'mores for snack.
Yep, I've really sunk quite low.
Grandparents aren't the only ones to spoil kids . . . except I don't get nearly half the credit!
All of which is to say we're really looking forward to their ten-day visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment