Friday, May 15, 2009
The Same, But Different
It's not an ear infection. Yet. "Just" fever (back at 103 again) and swollen tonsils. So Sis is back on antibiotics because her ears are "vulnerable," having been infected about a month ago. We won't be going anywhere this weekend, I think, because she's pretty much miserable right now. It didn't help that she got nervous about having a throat culture, was told she probably wouldn't need one, and then had one anyway--and she gagged several times and wept afterwards. Not a fun day. Especially because I bought her a treat at the store and now she wants the one her brother chose and he won't exchange. And I knew that I shouldn't buy a reward when I did it because I don't think kids should always get rewards for doing what they need to do and I wimped out and did it anyway. And see, I was right, it's backfired on me and made it all worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment