White Bean Dip with Rosemary and Lemon
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place beans, garlic, and lemon juice in the food processor. Pulse until beans are roughly chopped. With motor running, slowly pour 1/4 cup of oil and process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a small bowl. Stir in rosemary, lemon zest, and remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and peper to taste. Serve immediately or store up to 3 days in refrigerator.