Friday, March 7, 2014

Nine-Days Mom

I've had sick kids at home for 9-days running, since last Wednesday night.  Sis missed four days of school with a chest cold and Bud has missed five.  I'm not worried about them catching up, just about yet another break in our routine.  It could've come at a much worse time--our trip to London, my historic house tour season in May-- or a much-worse illness, so I'm not really even complaining.  There have been rough spots; none of us are at our best when we are sick or tired or taking care of the sick and tired.  But it's been ok. Not that I like it--who wishes for sick kids?  But at least I'm not going to be beheaded like Lady Jane.

1 comment:

  1. LONDON WILL BE FINE so will you, bring your pills and potions as a back up, have them at the top of the case at all times. You might cheat and give them a placebo. Remember your last visit, you needed Imm***********.

    ReplyDelete