Wednesday, March 26, 2014

No Snow

I was so looking forward to the forecast--there was snow!  Not much predicted, at first 1-3" then a coating to 1".  I'd be happy either way.  I love snow.  It's my happy place.  Perhaps I'm making up for those first 22 years without any.  Perhaps I like it because I don't shovel it, nor have to go out in it usually.  I love it.

And I said so on FB.

And mercy, all the flip-flop-wearing, beach-loving, sun-worshipping snow-haters went nuts, just like they've been calling for the execution of Phil the Prognosticating Groundhog!!

As if I had some kind of direct line to the weather gods . . . .

Which I obviously don't because it didn't snow.  It just got cold and blew hard all day.

The snow sure would have been pretty in the wind.  And what use is plain ol' cold?

I miss winter already.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I love snow. We are a rare breed, you and I. xo

    ReplyDelete