Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Summer Fun: Hanging with Sis
We should have put random arts and crafts on our summer fun list so I can cross it off! This morning (as well as yesterday afternoon), Sis and I made doodads with perler beads. I haven't figured out the whole perler aesthetic, though--are you supposed to be able to see the holes or just melt the beads into oblivion? We tend to the latter.
Otherwise, today we had breakfast together at a local cafe, with Sis eating out the insides of a huge croissant. We picked up some items at the store. And saw 3 bunnies and a crossing of geese during our travels. The goslings are all grown up and indistinguishable from the other geese. Sounds pretty rural, no?
We played bakery outside in the mud, surveyed and tended to the garden, and then came inside. Now Sis is taking a break (or, really, humoring my taking a break) to old seasons of the original "Fraggle Rock," as she gears up for more activities this afternoon, including an oil-and-colored-water experiment we just got oil for (wasn't going to use my expensive grapeseed on science!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can never even get A's to stick together! When they finally do they are melted together not many holes showing. Not sure how it's supposed to be...
ReplyDelete