So, after we cracked open 4 boxes for tasting--the kiddos' very first Girl Scout cookies!!--I checked the new WW points. Just to keep me in check with all those cookies here. Because, at approximately 20 cookies a box, that is at least 400 cookies in our house for us. (No worries, we'll be sharing. And they freeze.)
Of course, Sis already ate almost a whole roll of Trefoils, which she loves. And Bud is working his way through the berry ones and the lemon ones simultaneously!
(And I should add that Mama has shifted, carried, rearranged, and counted all these cookies. Some twice. Thanks, Mama! You've definitely earned your Samoas.)
Here goes:
Lemon cremes: 3 cookies for 5 pts
Trefoils: 5 cookies for 5 pts, or 1 pt each
Do-si-dos: 2 cookies for 3 pts
Samoas: 2 cookies for 4 points (this is a bargain at 2 pts each, I think!)
Dulce de Leche: 4 cookies for 4 pts, or 1 pt each
Berry Munch: 2 cookies for 3 pts
Tagalongs: 2 cookies for 4 pts (yep, another bargain at 2 pts each)
Thin Mints: 4 cookies for 5 pts (which is 2 cookies for 2 pts--and who can eat just one??)
Thanks for doing the math:) Not bad points wise at all!! Gotta work extra hard on the eliptical so I don't feel guilty eating them.
ReplyDelete