Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy Season

I'm getting ready for our historic house tour season, which is complicated this year by the decrease in our docent corps (understandably, due to work changes, illness, injury, and widowhood)--so that I'm doing all but 3 of the 18 tours!  Add to that, I offered to do an in-class visit for a teacher friend, who offered it to the other teachers, and so now I'm doing 4 in-class visits, not at the end of next week, but tomorrow!  So I'm busy writing and preparing that brand new program.

And that doesn't include the wrapping up of the Brownie year with final plans and activities squeezed into the remaining month or so as well as my usual twice-a-week hospice visits.

All of which is to say, I won't be blogging much for a bit.

Good thing I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment